FIND YOUR ZEN
Register for a FREE Tai Chi Session at any of our 4 Centers in Bangalore, Today!!!
Relax Your Mind & Body and Nourish Your Soul.
Tai Chi is for every age, body type and fitness level. It is a meditative form of martial arts which is recognized as one of the oldest exercise systems in the world. It comprises of slow, gentle and rhythmic movements designed to gradually enhance relaxation, inner peace and calm.
It is also classified as “Meditation in Motion” and is one of the most accessible exercises that can be practiced by almost anyone, irrespective of age or gender.
Tai Chi is gentle, but powerful.
Students who have been practicing Tai Chi for months say that it’s more than just a form of exercise, it’s actually a framework that teaches one to “live a life of fulfillment.”
In classes, we take you through a complete step-by-step process that encompasses the full scope of Tai Chi Forms and Movements. True progress in the method requires commitment and practice.
The classes are conducted by Master Cicily Thomas who has completed her training in China under Grand Master Fu Sheng Yuan and under his son Fu Qing.
She has been teaching Tai Chi and Qigong in Bangalore for the past 2 decades.
The classes are conducted in mornings in our 4 centers in Bangalore with an awesome group of cheerful people.
Here’s What Our Students Have to Say About Us:
I was suffering from chronic backpain and used to be bed-ridden for 10 days at a stretch. I used to take pain killers to deal with it. My back-pain completely eased out after 2 months of Tai Chi. It is not just a skill that you learn, but a way of life. I recommend it to every school child in India.Anu Agarwal
The repetitive slow movements mimic modern-day physiotherapy, but this ancient art form combines rehabilitation with strength, balance and grace. I never thought I would be able stand on my left leg, let alone kick with my right at the same time! But Tai Chi has enhanced my physical abilities, quietude, improved concentration and quicker reflexes and also made me a happier and more confident person. I’m glad to have learnt something so simple yet powerful that will keep me going even when I’m 70.Calvin
BOOK YOUR FREE SESSION
Register for your FREE session at any of our centers in Bangalore.
TAI CHI CLASSES
BASIC COURSE3 months (24 Hours @ 2 Hours/Week)
- Learn Wuji Meditations
- Moving Meditations ( Qi walking)
- Taiji Qigong Shibashi ( 18 postures)
- Intro/ beginner level Taiji Quan (8 Postures)
FOUNDATION COURSE6 months (48 Hours @ 2 Hours/Week)
- BASIC COURSE + Baduan jin/ Eight Pieces of Brocade
- Crane forms
- Basic Taiji quan forms ( Yang style taichi) 28 forms
- Pushing Hands Techniques ( basics of Offence and Defense techniques)
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE (Assistant Teacher/Instructor)12 months (96 Hours @ 2 Hours/Week)
- FOUNDATION COURSE + Long form Taiji quan 85 Forms ( Yang style Tai chi)
- Pushing Hands Techniques ( Advanced techniques and Yin-Yang symbol)
- Requirement: Test of Proficiency
INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE (Qigong & Taichi)24 months (192 Hours @ 2 Hours/Week)
- ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE + Theory and practice of training students and leading class.
- Basic training in Taiji Sword (Jian)
- Requirement: Test of Proficiency
Exclusive 10% Discount for Senior Citizens above the age of 60.
How can I sign up for these classes?
You can sign up for a Free Session at any of our 4 centers by clicking on the REGISTER Button.
If you enjoy the session, you can come back any time and fill the Registration form by clicking on JOIN US button.
For any queries, you can directly call +91 94496 33267
What can I expect to learn from any of these courses and what are the benefits of Qigong and Tai Chi?
- Understanding Qi and Qigong.
- Sense, feel and Embody Qi
- Learn the 5 Regulations: Body, breath, Mind, Qi, Spirit
- Enable Qi flow/ circulation in your body. Preventing illness by improving Qi and blood flow with Soft, Slow, Gentle, Flowing, natural movements
- Improve your body’s alignment/ posture
- Rebuild and Strengthen your joints, bones,
- Loosen and strengthen your back. Restore health of the spinal column
- Prevent, treat and heal Arthritis
- Prevent further deterioration of conditions
- Natural long-term solution for recovery
- Strengthen lower limbs with Qi walking and improve the balance
- You can also read our articles on Qigong and Tai Chi to get more of an idea.
What is Wuji Meditation?
What is Qi walking?
What is Taiji Qigong Shibashi?
Taiji Qigong Shibashi is drawn from the Yang Style Taiji and incorporating the soft, gentle and Slow breathwork of Qigong. It is a gentle and flowing Qigong exercise routine that is energizing and relaxing. It helps as an introduction to Taiji Quan. If you are looking for something simple that you can continue to practice for a lifetime, this exercise set is for you.
Qigong can also be used as a warm up for the Taiji forms. It will build a solid foundation for your Taiji Quan practice. It introduces the basic elements of weight shifting, co-ordination of hand and leg movements together with controlled breathing.
The complete Shibashi set comprises of 18 forms and takes about 15 to 20 minutes depending on the number of repetitions.It is suitable for all ages.
What can I expect by learning Taiji?
What is Baduanjin/ Eight Pieces of Brocade?
What are Crane Forms and how do they benefit a practitioner?
What are Centering and Pushing Hands, (TUI SHOU) and Basic Self Defense Techniques?
What will be the contents for the test in order to become an Instructor?
You will be tested for the following:
- Skill and dedication.
- Competence and Confidence as teacher and guide.
- Ability to teach Safely and with high integrity
- Comprehensiveness of knowledge
Vital Force Taichi Academy is dedicated to bringing the best service in fitness and wellness to the community, enabling practitioners to get the most out of their body and mind.